Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Week One - Post Two


Thinking of social media and businesses, I am not familiar with a lot of social media platforms.             Personally, I use Facebook, have an Instagram account and occasional watch videos on YouTube.   If Yelp is considered a social media platform (some people do use it as such), I also use this.
Considering that, Instagram certainly seems more geared for personal use as it is very photo oriented and less text.   I know that businesses do post and use Instagram but it does not seem very business friendly to me.
     Yelp is probably most suitable as business can amass reviews and post information regarding their businesses.    Facebook seems to work well for both personal use and business use. Business can advertise  their services, post picture, get reviews.  Individuals also use Facebook a lot to stay in touch with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment